Friday, March 18, 2011

MY BIRTHDAY PARTY TONIGHT




VINYLRICHIE - BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION



Hello friends. I'm having my Birthday at Milk Bar on FRIDAY March 18th and Ive invited a handful of DJs to help me celebrate my born day with the MUSIC & PEOPLE I love the most.

My good friends - Margarita, Moses & Tommy Siqueiro, E Da Boss (Myron & E) and the Sweater Funk Crew will be playing records all night. Get ready to Move and grove, and for the lovers we will be slowing dancing. This will be the best gift ever. I can Guarantee Quality music all night.


Friday:
February 18th 10pm - 2am
FREEEEEEEE

Oldies - Sweet Soul - Harmony - Funk - Modern Soul -Boogie

DJ's

-E Da Boss (Myron & E, Slept On Records)

-Sweater Funk DJ's
Renmin, The Selecter Kirk, ChungTech, Sabrina, 2 Step Lou, Vinylrichie,

- Jesse Nason, Allen Thayer.

-The Souleros - Tommy Siquero, Moses Arroyo, Margarita


Milk Bar (SF)
Free
1840 Haight Street
10pm - 2am

Bus Lines - 7, 71, 6, 33, N Judah Train
Free parking on meters after 6pm

THIS A FREE AND POSITIVE EVENT WITH GOOD VIBES... PLEASE NO SET TRIPPEN.


www.milksf.com
www.hearthesounds.com

No comments: