Tuesday, February 22, 2011

HAIGHT & SOUL HAPPY HOUR (SF) :: DJ SMASH ACID JAZZ SET



Last Fridays Happy Hour was amazing. Special Thanks to "The Souleros" Tommy Siquero & Margarita who trekked all the way from San Jose to play records. Although it was pouring outside the crowd of over 75 made up for the shitty weather. Every one was slow dancing the night away to the Sweet Soul Sounds. I would also like to thank my Sweater Funk Sister Sabrina (the French Boogie Queen), My "Milk Weed" Homeboy Allen Thayer (Wax Poetics) and Renmin (Sweater Funk) who all came out and represented our sounds.





























///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

DJ SMASH - MAKING HIS DEBUT AT HAIGHT & SOUL happy hour APRIL 2011




I must say the Word is out, and my happy hour is officially cracking. DJ Smash (Acid Jazz Guru) popped in and found him self caught up in the middle of some serious Oldies business. Later that night Smash and I headed outside to catch up on some 1 on 1 conversation. After a few laughs, I personally invited Smash to come back and Rock with me some time. I was ecstatic when agreed to play. He congratulated me on running a smooth event that focus on serous collectors & music and is honored to play.
Classic ACID JAZZ set coming APRIL 2011 from DJ Smash.

DOWNLOAD this remix of Alice Russell Universe - from DJ Smash

Alice Russell - Universe (DJ Smash Universal Soul mix) by DJ Smash

No comments: