Friday, June 25, 2010

HOMENAGEM MUSICAL AO FUTEBOL BRASILEIRO



The Ambassador is back with a new mix dedicated to the World Cup... This is FIRE.. Check out the Soul-Spectrum blog to download this mix

The Ambassador:
Welcome back people! Sorry for the absence here on Soul Spectrum. There's been a lot happening back on the ranch that unfortunately nudged this fun diversion to the back burner for the past couple months. But as I've been getting caught up in the excitement of the World Cup I was galvanized last night to make a mix in honor of the first Brazil game I've been able to watch in this tournament. It was a good, close game with Brazil's colonial rivals that just ended in a 0-0 draw, but the shelf-life of this mix will last at least into the next round, if not longer. I'm of course cheering for the USA, but last time I checked there aren't too many songs about American soccer, or at least not yet.

No comments: