Saturday, December 19, 2009

YOUNG & COMPANY



FRESH FROM THE RIPPING MACHINE. RECORDED THIS LAST NIGHT. I DIDNT WANT TO CLEAN THE POPS ON THE RECORD, I THINK HAS A CERTAIN CHARM.

Young and Company the group that came out of the box to sell a million copies of their first LP .............. [I like what you're doing to me] this single exploded on the music floor around the world with the group becoming a house hold name. The single [I like what you're doing to me] with its funky bass line and percussion groove still has artist of today sampling their groove or using their melody lines. Latest artist "Faith Evans" on her last LP you can hear "I like what you're doing to me" in her single [lucky day]. This group has made their name across the world delivering dance tunes to those who like to party.

YOUNG & COMPANY - LOVE ME ALL NIGHT 1980

No comments: