Friday, May 8, 2009

MADE JEWELRY "MADE MIX" Vol. 2 - DJ's Beatnick & Mr Mention




Since this is my own mix I'd rather not talk about it much but here's what Jenessa of M.I.S.S. had to say . . .

“From one track to the next my heart skipped, my insides fluttered, my soul screamed, danced, and cried all at once.” This is how the First Lady of Made Jewelry describes the latest mix available for FREE over at Sleeping Giant Music. It’s a fantastic blend of hip hop, soul, and reggae music. The mix features Erykah Badu, Gang Starr, Slum Village, De La Soul and so much more. I mean, how can you not get excited when L.L Cool J’s Around The Way Girl blends into the mix? Classics fill this mixtape from front to back. It’s like mojitos in the summer, simply original and refreshing! Download the Made Mix, share it with your friends, they will love you, trust. Stay Laced with ladies over at MADE Jewelry.

Download the mix: here

No comments: