Saturday, March 5, 2011

KID INQUISITIVE :: SOUL PERSUASION :: HAIGHT & SOUL




Do you know about Kid Inquisitive?

JESSE is my guest on 3-11-11 over at Haight & Soul Happy Hour which I run every Friday. Let me tell you, the man has records... I mean THE MAN HAS RECORDS. Deep tunes in a variety of genres. He always blows my mind when he plays vinyl. If you have free time, we suggest you check out SOUL PERSUASION where you can keep up to date with Jesse and his collection. Below is his latest live mix (recorded on 2-2-11) which we recommend.


Jesse Nason:
A few weeks ago I played a set at the Grow Up party in San Francisco, at Madrone (it was actually the last time they held the party there). Randy Ellis, one of the organizers of the night, was good enough to invite me to play, and he recorded the set and spent time EQ-ing and adjusting volume levels too. Other than that the mix is what you would have heard if you had been there. A good time was had by all.




KID INQUISITIVE LIVE DJ MIX - RECORDED ON 2-2-11

No comments: