Monday, January 10, 2011

I LOVE THE 90'S :: HERCULES & LOVE AFFAIR




I know most of you are tired of the 90s already. Must be that 20/30 year cycle. For us Soul heads (My Self) is tired of the same boring New Jack that every plays. Tired of the same Pop R&B that is always played. 90s house music on the other hand.

Since 90's music hasn't been exploited yet, I see it coming. The best era in House music in my eyes brought us Vouging, Raving plus the fierce Gay House Scene ( The Gay scene knows it's house music ).

Hercules & Love Affair have created a nice vintage House track which pays tribute to the Golden Era of 90's House Music. Also big up to the video director who probably drew inspiration from throw back shows like "The Scene" & "Flash Back"

Great track & video...




Hercules & Love Affair - My House by Freeman PR

No comments: