Monday, January 31, 2011

ALPHABET CITY :: DANCE 12"




Picked up this Monster Modern Boogie 12" - Alphabet City - last year. I don't have much information at the moment. This is there first release, and this is the label Traveller records.

Good luck hunting this down. If you missed out on this 12" its probably to late or you might have to pay some money. This one sounds KILLER on Sweater Funk Sound System

Alphabet City - "Lowdown" by Traveller Records

Thought this was funny,

“This is modern day Electronic Boogie at its finest, take note all you wack easy to get record sampling folk, real keyboards & basslines are back, no joke, this tune makes me SHIVER!” - Phil Asher / Restless Soul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm now not certain the place you are getting your info, but great topic. I must spend some time learning more or figuring out more. Thank you for fantastic info I was in search of this information for my mission.

Stop by my web-site ... Go Here