Monday, October 11, 2010

MY WEEKEND IN SAN JOSE





I Had a great time chilling with my amigo's Allen Thayer and Renmin on a recent trip down south to San Jose. I'm going to split this into 2 segments, but First here's the whole set of PICTURES from the past weekend.

Shout out to all our new friends Jeff (On The Corner Music), Pauly (Street Low Magazine) DJ's Tommy Siqueiro, Arlene Soulera, Fernando Aguilar & The Soul Strivers, The Homeboy Mad, dee Lady, Joe Baby and our Host Soulero Sal...


Thanks to Allen for using his Wax Poetics love. You can expect a great article in the near future on the Chicano Lifestyle and the Music.































1 comment:

LiveLaughLoveSweetSoulOldies said...

This was definitely a great weekend! The Soulero's Ball was such a success. Many people came together to share a great night together. The Dj's who were on stage spun some sweet rare soulful oldies. Seeing how many people arrived in costumes was such a great feeling. I worked the front door and loved greating each and every person. Watching the guest walk around and admiring all the firme arte was a plus. The arte that was displayed was amazing. Alot of time and passion went into each of them. Later in the night I got to walk around and see all the guest dancing on the dance floor and enjoying every moment of it! The atmosphere was of joy and laughter.. The Homeboy Mad did such a wonderful job. Both him and DeeLady were such great host. I myself had the time of my life!! Looking forward to the next one this July. Thank You for your interest in the Soulero's Ball and all that you interviewed. I love that this movement will be shared with many others. Gracias!!