Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WELCOME = BLOONOSE



OVER SOME TIME I'VE REALLY GOT TO KNOW SOME OF THE REGULAR READERS WHO SEND ME EMAILS REGARDING HEAR THE SOUNDS BLOG. FROM THAT EXPERIENCE I'VE BEEN COMMUNICATING WITH BLOGGER "BLOONOSE". WE'VE BEEN COMMUNICATING BACK AND FORTH AND THIS MAN KNOWS HIS MUSIC. WE'VE DEVELOPED A INTERNATIONAL MUSIC BOND THAT IS RARE, ALSO HE COULD EASILY BE MY FATHER. WHAT BROUGHT US TOGETHER WAS OUR PASSION ABOUT MUSIC.

I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE BLOONOSE AS A CONTRIBUTING WRITER TO HEAR THE SOUNDS BLOG. PLEASE SHOW HIM SOME SUPPORT.

VR

3 comments:

Deeyay Mamabear said...

Hellz yeah

Beatnick said...

welcome Bloonose!

Bloonose said...

Thank you and hope Rob passed the message about Daddys Favourite ( I feel good things for you ) to you Mammabear? T'was a cover of the Patrice Rushen track you posted. Have a listen to " Number One" which was the b side of forget me nots......

I love instrumentals and will post those most of the time, any of you have favourites ?