Monday, December 14, 2009

D-lo No Ho Kool Karlo Techno Remix


Our good friend from east bay rapper D-lo has been steady crushing the local charts with the single No Ho for several months now. If you have not yet heard this track smashing out of car stereo's in Filmore or being bumped on cell phones on the the back of the T train you're wifing way to hard. D-lo is at the forefront of a new generation of hyphy music. Vicious flows combined with slaptastic futuristic synthed out beats are putting The Bay back on top once again. I had the pleasure of meeting D-Lo and company at Hieroglyphics Studio in East Oakland. After a blunt, several tall cans, and an Arizona watermelon tea, Jay-Mo sat us down to check out some of the new joints they were working on. It took me a few minuets to sponge up my face, which had melted off and pooled up on the floor. I was feeling almost every track he played. It was like hyphy but on some next level shit. These guys can spit to the point where the most seasoned back pack battle rapper would be shaking in his Timbs. Everyone at the studio was mad cool. I walked out with a pile of mixtapes promos and albums. If that wasn't enough Jay-Mo has been emailing me a steady stream of fire. I cant even begin to describe how excited I was to get my hands on some new slaps. They were kind enough to send me the D-Lo No acapella for some remix action and of course I had to do something weird with it. So hear you go

D-Lo No Ho Kool Karlo Techno RMX

No comments: