Thursday, September 10, 2009

SAN FERNANDO HOMEGIRL OLDIES




1 Patti Labelle - Tear After Tear
2 Linda Jones - hypnotized,
3 Mary wells - your old stand by
4 rose Royce - ooh boy
5 elgins - darling baby
6 Ben & Tina - over my dead body
7 the chantels - the plea
8 Mary wells - my guy
09 supremes - back in my arms
10 Sapphires - who do you love
11 Barbara mason - oh how it hurts
12 sa shays - boo hoo hoo
13 marvelettes - playboy
14 supremes - babylove
15 Barbara Lewis - hello stranger,
16 lovelites - this love is real
17 Barbara Mason - You Can Be With The One You Dont Love
18 Brenda & the Tabulations - when your gone
19 Lovelites-how can i tell my mom & dad,
20 Sweethearts - sorry daddy
21 Carla Thomas - gee whiz
22 Mary Wells - the one who really loves you,
23 Velma Perkins - i´ll always love you
24 Jackie Moppins - your hurting day is over
25 Carol Hughes - lets get together again
26 Diana Ross - missing you
27 Leatta Holloway - cry to me

SAN FERNANDO HOMEGIRL OLDIES

No comments: