Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Princess of the Posse"

Hello readers!!
Dj Mamabear here-First Lady of HTS crew with my first blog...I'm honored to be a part of such a dope group of like-minded individuals who have treated me like a Lil' sis since the beginning...Ren & Vinyl Richie are my LA brothers from another mother...Kool Karlo AKA The Professor is always teaching me something...and Beatnick? He let me crash on his couch. Its all family here. 10+ years of experience in the game from these dudes and I'm soaking it all up-never been more inspired!
....stay tuned for my "no thanks, I can carry my own records" mix coming soon
New year! New addition! New president! New fill!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Vinylrichie (VR3K) said...

Welcome to the family.

saboteur said...

girrrrl, those nails.. ;)